Hello. It looks like you're after a new job. Either that or someone you know read this ad and thought 'this job sounds perfect for [your name here]' and sent it to you. Truth is we don't mind how you got here - the good news is you're reading this ad right now.
About the role
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager you will be assisting our in-house Accountant to proactively manage credit control and our accounts receivable function.
More specifically you will:
- run our credit control function with retrieval of outstanding debts via phone and email
- maintain our balance sheet, ensuring it is kept up to date as frequently as possible and communicated to management
- liaise directly with our client base maintaining excellent client service levels
- liaise with internal stakeholders and build genuine relationships
- review, investigate and resolve client queries and/or accounts queries
- organise approved credits
- assist in our Accountant in day-to-day administrative tasks.
Skills and experience
If you are looking to get in-house experience and further your career in accounting this could be a fantastic way for you to develop your skills - skills you can use to take your career onwards and upwards!
Alongside a great attitude, maturity and good (maybe slightly wacky?) sense of humour you’ll need to:
- have some experience in corporate environment working withing a Finance team
- be able to input data accurately, at speed maintaining a high attention to detail
- be competent in the Microsoft suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- align with our company values!
We have a great office, with an espresso machine (yay!) and the working environment is awesome. We can offer you a competitive package with and a range of perks like flexible working, fitness subsidies, free fruit, cake on your birthday as well as Friday snacks and wine (who doesn’t love a good cheese board, am I right?).
We live and breathe by our values of:
- being people experts – we get people and know what makes them tick!
- adaptable – understanding, customising and adapting solutions to suit
- ambitious – staying ahead of the game, embracing change and encouraging new ideas
- we’re better together – the magic happens when we effectively collaborative as a team
Our team know how to have fun whilst working hard and achieving outstanding results!
This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who is currently studying or someone looking to start their career within the industry.
Note – this is a part-time position working up to 20 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, then apply now. We’d love to have you!