A little about us:
Anthony Harper is a top, internationally ranked, award winning law firm. With offices in Auckland and Christchurch we work with some of the largest national and international clients helping them advance their business goals.
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance and Systems accountant to be an integral part of our Finance team at Anthony Harper. This new role will assist our Head of Finance & Operations to provide sound financial management as well as insights into data to support efficient-decision making and process improvement.
In this role, day to day, you will:
- Prepare monthly accounts, cashflows and quarterly reforecasting.
- Prepare and examining financial records.
- Oversee and file compliance returns (RWT, GST etc.)
- Assist managers across the business to understand their budgets and make sound assumptions.
- Produce and ensure reporting needs of the firm are met, including variance analysis and financial modelling.
- Prepare and analyse data to support effective decision making and efficient operations.
- Make recommendations to improve the operations and financial literacy of our business.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics.
- Provide supervision and support to the team.
Your 10+ years commercial experience in a Finance role and strong attention to detail is important, as is your desire to be collaborative and part of a small team who support each other and roll up their sleeves to get things done.
We've got a great team of people working at Anthony Harper, all passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. Come and join us!