A little about us:
Anthony Harper is a top, internationally ranked, award winning law firm. With offices in Auckland and Christchurch we work with some of the largest national and international clients helping them advance their business goals.
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trust and Legal Administrator to join our central Administration Hub at Anthony Harper. This role is responsible for the day to day processing of trust account data to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the trust accounts. As part of the wider Legal Administration – Hub team this role also delivers high quality client and administration support across the firm and supports the efficient running of our two offices.
In this role, day to day, responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling the Trust Account bank account on a daily basis.
- Producing end of day reports once the Trust Account is reconciled.
- Processing Trust Account receipts and payments.
- Carrying out regular Trust Account audit functions, exception reporting and controls.
- Opening, maintaining, and closing client and matter information, and undertaking AML requirements.
- Managing and maintaining requests that come into the hub via our ticketing system.
- General administration support.
We're looking for someone who has great administration skills, who prides themselves on accurate numeric data processes, and enjoys working with high volume and high value transactions. You'll be tech savvy with great communication skills including strong comprehension and grammar. Experience within a legal environment and / or trust account would be an advantage.
We've got a great team of people working at Anthony Harper, all passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. Come and join us!