Who are Walkerscott?
Walkerscott’s purpose is to ‘Make Business Better’. We do this through excellence in business applications; infusing analytics to create organisational intelligence while leveraging the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. As a Microsoft Gold Partner in Data and Analytics and Cloud Platform, our depth and focus in all things relating to Microsoft Technologies is a strength we bring to our customers.
A diverse bunch of people, we come together through a shared passion for listening and interpreting client’s needs, and empowering them with clever, effective solutions that leverage this technology to drive growth, innovation and efficiency in their business. In short, we ‘Make Clever Happen’.
With growth in our sector, we are now looking for a Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant for our Wellington office. You will bring energy, strategy, structure and oversight to our cloud-based development projects from inception through to execution. You will help our clients to understand and interpret their needs to deliver clever, effective, technology-enabled solutions in an efficient manner.
To be successful in this role you must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with demonstrable experience in delivering solutions using Microsoft’s First Party Solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Implement Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions
- Leading design sessions with clients and project teams to understand requirements and define solutions.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed specifications to meet client needs.
- Anticipating risks and issues early and coming up with solutions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, understanding how these relate to the services Walkerscott offers enabling you to speak confidently and recommending them to clients.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities.
- 5+ years delivery experience in Dynamics with recent experience in one or more of the following; Dynamics 365 Sales Engagement, Project Service Automation, Field Service or Customer Service.
- Experience implementing model driven PowerApps for clients.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work autonomously
- An eye for detail and a focus on quality.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in operating to Microsoft Gold partner standards & implementation methodologies, procedures and guidelines.
It is an Advantage to Have
- Relevant Dynamics certifications.
- Experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence reporting environment.
- An understanding of key business transactional processes associated with ERP solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps and/or DevOps processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career, you’ll be welcomed into a supportive environment, with a friendly workplace culture that celebrates and encourages success.
If you are currently residing in New Zealand and have the right to work permanently here, we would love to see your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great match for this job.
This role is being managed by HainesAttract – all applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.