Hello. It looks like you're after a new job. Either that or someone you know read this ad and thought 'this job sounds perfect for [your name here]' and sent it to you. Truth is we don't mind how you got here - the good news is you're reading this ad right now.
About the role
This role is responsible for handling the day-to-day advertising needs of our clients - focusing on the fast and accurate processing and placement of their advertising material.
More specifically, you will:
- independently manage a large and busy portfolio of clients
- process all recruitment advertising requests from proofing and amending all recruitment advertising material through to the accurate quoting of media and liaising with our Accounts team to handle any media queries
- upsell and suggest improvements on advertising channels, copy and branding, based on your expert knowledge of the recruitment market and media channels (training is provided)
- work with the team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
This is a busy, process-driven role and you'll need to be prepared to work hard, so if you're as cool as a cucumber (how cool is a cucumber, anyway?) and aren't daunted by a deadline-driven environment and contact with clients and candidates, then this role is for you.
Skills and experience
If you’ve got a background in customer service, admin, or sales then this role is a great way to develop a wide range of transferable skills – skills you can use to take your career onwards and upwards.
Alongside a great attitude, maturity and good (maybe slightly wacky?) sense of humour you’ll need:
- excellent client service and relationship skills
- confidence and excellent communication skills over the phone, via email and face-to-face
- attention to detail and grammatical skills.
An understanding of sales and commercials would be beneficial, but not essential as you’ll receive full training and support on the job.
We have a great office, with an espresso machine (yay!) and the working environment is awesome. We can offer you a competitive package with excellent incentives and a range of perks like fitness subsidies, free fruit, cake on your birthday as well as Friday snacks and wine (who doesn’t love a good cheese board, am I right?).
We live and breathe by our values of:
- being people experts - we get people and know what makes them tick!
- adaptable - understanding, customising and adapting solutions to suit
- ambitious - staying ahead of the game, embracing change and encouraging new ideas
- we’re better together - the magic happens when we effectively collaborative as a team
- we're unconventional - we believe in the power of creative thinking, and when it comes to developing solutions we prefer to colour outside the lines.
Our team knows how to have fun whilst working hard and achieving outstanding results!
This would be the perfect opportunity for a recent Graduate or someone looking to start their career within the recruitment industry.
If this sounds like you, then apply now. We’d love to have you!
A side note: While this role does have the word "Account" in it, we're not looking for an Accountant. This role is about pushing advertising and media, not numbers!