Are you looking for a fast-paced role in a super fun team? Then we have the perfect role to kickstart your career!
This role is responsible for handling the day-to-day advertising needs of our clients - focusing on the fast and accurate processing and placement of their advertising material. Ask anyone who has been in the Account Executive role, it’s the perfect opportunity to learn a wide range of valuable skills that will set you up for the career that’s ahead of you.
HainesAttract is a creative recruitment business, we do brand, creative, advertising and recruitment. We transform the way people connect with opportunity and help organisations attract and engage the talent they need. We run the full range, from tailored or unbundled recruitment services to content creation and media planning – we do it all!
What you will be doing:
- Independently manage a large and busy portfolio of clients - get to know/visit people from companies all over New Zealand!
- Process advertising requests by proofing and amending advert copy, quoting media and uploading to various sites around the world
- Liaising with our media partners to achieve the best solutions for our clients
- Work in a team to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets - we have some awesome incentives in place to help you achieve these!
What you will bring to the role:
- A background in customer service, admin or sales would be beneficial
- A passion/interest in sales, marketing, media or recruitment
- The ability to work under pressure with exceptional prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Immaculate attention to detail and grammatical skills - don’t worry, we have specific proofing guidelines that you will be trained up on. You will be a professional before you know it!
- Six weeks annual leave and unlimited sick leave
- Career progression opportunities
- Doughnuts, cheese and wine every Friday
- A dog friendly office (our favourite golden retriever will welcome you in some mornings)
- A range of perks like fitness subsidies and a hobby allowance
- Your choice of cake on your birthday - the banoffee pie is to die for
- A great office with a coffee machine, fresh fruit, snacks and of course, great people
- Flexibility to work from home (although many of our people love the team morale and choose to come in)
This is a busy and fast-paced role with high demands. It’s a fun working environment where the days go fast, however it can be daunting at times. If you're up for the challenge and love working under pressure, then this role will suit you perfectly.
So what are you waiting for? If this sounds like you and you want to start your career in an amazing team with awesome benefits apply today!
A side note: While this role does have the word "Account" in it, we're not looking for an Accountant. This role is about pushing advertising and media!