Here at HainesAttract, we do things differently. We're a recruitment company, sure, but we're so much more. In fact, we're shaking up the whole model, and throwing our 30+ years in creative, media, and marketing solutions at it, to offer the NZ industry something they never knew they always wanted. And right now, we're looking for a great Media Planner/ Strategist to be an integral cog in the Haines wheel!
Our model of business sees us at the forefront of the talent attraction and candidate engagement industry, and is recognised for its blend of innovation, foresight, and vision; supported by expertise, technology, and creativity.
About the role
The key function of the Media Planner/ Strategist role is to provide recruitment solutions through best practice marketing to the HainesAttract client base. You will work closely with our creative team to ensure our campaigns hit that sweet spot – unconventional creative, delivered across the right channels with the perfect strategy.
Some key responsibilities:
- Strategic planning, creation, and delivery of media campaigns for a variety of clients across New Zealand – either employment brand awareness campaigns or specific talent attraction campaigns.
- Build strong relationships with our media partners to ensure we are across all new products and negotiating the best possible media buys for our clients.
- Proactive campaign management on all campaigns, ensuring constant optimisation.
- Provide insightful reporting for our clients on campaigns, humanizing the data to ensure it makes sense.
- Work closely with all key internal stakeholders, specifically our Creative team to ensure the campaign strategy is aligned.
- Keep connected in the recruitment marketing industry – continuously researching and learning to gain insights that will in turn enhance our clients’ campaigns.
- Maintain key client relationships as a support to our team of consultants as the expert in your field.
- Ideally two years of media planning/ strategist experience (if this is in the recruitment industry that would be a bonus but is not mandatory).
- Experience working with various advertising channels – Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads etc.
- Exposure or understanding of programmatic buying.
- Customer/ client service experience with the skills to build and manage strong relationships across all levels.
- A flair for creative thinking – we want someone who can think outside of the box!
But what about the perks?
Firstly, you will join a team who are great at what they do and even better at being good people. We have a flat, supportive structure where each one of us loves having a laugh and is always willing to lend a hand. We really value development from within, and at HainesAttract one day a month is carved off for your development.
With flexible working policies, you can shape out a work-life that fits your real life, and if all that was not enough, we work out of a modern, dog-friendly office off Ponsonby Road with all the free fruit you can stash in your desk drawer for later…
In addition to all of that, you will receive six weeks of annual leave as well as unlimited sick leave.
We live and breathe by our values of:
- being people experts - we get people and know what makes them tick!
- adaptable - understanding, customising, and adapting solutions to suit.
- ambitious - staying ahead of the game, embracing change, and encouraging new ideas.
- we’re better together - the magic happens when we collaborate effectively as a team.
- we're unconventional - we believe in the power of creative thinking, and when it comes to developing solutions, we prefer to colour outside the lines.
So, what are you waiting for? If you think we'll be a good match, get in touch, and we'll make it happen.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.