About the Organization
A well established business who are people centric and got customer service at the forefront of everything they do. In todays world incremental growth is not an option, organizations need to transform digitally to stay ahead.
About the role
Looking for a individual who values customers and is a critical thinker in finding solutions to complex technology problems. This will require you to be a excellent communicator and an fantastic team player working with in a cross functional team.
The technical and functional requirement include
- working with the functional team to understanding the requirements
- developing and testing the technical solution against the agreed requirements
- updating system documentation
- supporting the functional team to build the development into the overall solution
- Preparing and loading and testing clients data into salesforce
- Preparing solution for deployment
The main purpose of the rile is to support the managers and senior managers in the delivery of customer engagements. The work will include but not limited to documentation, configuration and technical development tasks. The role will vary from assignments providing the individual with wide range of experience.
A successful applicant will have a curious, ever learning personality. Someone who enjoys problem solving and wants a career in Salesforce and managed services. Important to have a Technical background either from Software development or IT in general.
The major responsibilities include
- Ability to form relationships based on trust and work with a variety of persons of different backgrounds and personalities
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy with others in trying/sensitive situations
- Attend required minimum training each year
- Participates in recruitment of new graduates
- Developing supervisory skills/assisting others
- Ability to access and use knowledge bases
- Demonstrate research and analysis skills through development of proposals, research papers
- May participate in internal presentations
- Ability to configure and develop technical solutions within guidelines
- Creates and maintains documentation to a high standard
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills
- Generates and contributes new ideas
- Listens actively to others
- Demonstrates creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with different situations
- Follow quality process
- Assumes ownership to achieve utilization goals.
- Understands the key elements of the software delivery life cycle and implementation methodology
Having hands on experience on Salesforce will be a huge advantage. If you aspire to be a salesforce Professional please include your self study on Trail Blazer and certifications. Ideally a suitable candidate will have 6 to 12 months of experience in similar roles &/ or Salesforce certifications.
On Offer is a fantastic career opportunity with a leading a organization. Excellent pay and an inclusive work culture.
If the role sounds like you please Apply ASAP or contact Immi at imtiaz.mohammed@hainesattract for a chat.