Marketing Automation Superstar Needed!
Our Client is looking for a superstar Marketing Cloud Consultant to join our high performing team of technical experts and experienced end users based in Auckland.
About the Organization:
The client provides comprehensive Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud strategy, implementation and support services to a wide range of well known clients here and overseas. They are all about solving gnarly business problems with the right strategy, the power of technology and a good amount of creative flair. They love seeing our customers achieve measurable results as they help them to harness the power of data driven technology to transform their businesses.
Organizations Values and Behaviors
Be Happy - We love what we do, we celebrate success together, we have fun together
Be High Achieving - We make sure our team has the right tools for the job, we set clear expectations and we are committed to training and development
Be Creative - We are in the business of creatively solving problems, we love out of the box thinking
Be Collaborative - We focus on clear communications, active participation in discussions and ensuring all contributions are valued.
About the role:
The client is looking to be a New Zealand leader in Marketing Cloud Services and Delivery, and this role is at the forefront of realizing that goal. A Marketing Cloud superstar with all the relevant certifications, you will be front and center when it comes to driving client solutions and implementation excellence. Often clients will have varied technology stacks and marketing strategies, bringing challenges you may not have seen before. You will love nothing more than rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in to deliver exceptional results. They provide full stack marketing services including
Marketing Cloud, Advertising Studio, Interaction Studio, Social Studio.
The role is responsible for:
● Providing proactive expert Marketing Cloud consultancy services to clients
● Building and maintaining strong client relationships
● Demonstrating a can-do attitude and approach to problem solving
● Inputting into relevant statements of work and solution design
● Documenting solutions for client learning and development and post implementation review
● Proactively providing analytics and reporting post implementation with a view to optimization
● Proactively reviewing each implementation, looking for ways to improve
● Working closely with our Project Managers to create and assist in the writing of Stories, Epics and acceptance criteria.
You will be an excellent communicator, not afraid to ask questions with the ability to effectively document your solutions. Passionate about quality and delivering an exceptional user experience, you will have a track record of successful delivery/implementation. You will be passionate about marketing
automation with a desire to keep up to date with the latest trends and releases and a dedication to ensuring clients receive solutions that deliver results.
You will have:
● 3+ years in a similar role
● Excellent knowledge of Journey Builder
● Good knowledge of AMPscript, and SQL
● Broad knowledge of different modules and functionalities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Advertising Studio, Social Studio and Interaction Studio
● Ability to create training documentation/user guides
● The following certifications are preferred: Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant.
The client are committed to training and development and an individual plan will be put in place which will include 2-3 Salesforce Certifications in the first year of employment. They provide an additional 2 days per year of paid leave per year for our team members to enjoy (total of 22 days of paid leave). They also care about our planet and our EV allowance of $5000 is an industry first in Aotearoa New Zealand - after 1 year
of service all full time team members are entitled to access a before tax contribution to their new ride!
If you may have anymore questions in regards to the role and want to have a quick chat please email below