Hello. It looks like you're after a new job. Either that or someone you know read this ad and thought 'this job sounds perfect for [your name here]' and sent it to you. The truth is we don't mind how you got here - the good news is you're reading this ad right now.
Here at HainesAttract, we do things differently. We’re a recruitment company, sure. But we’re so much more. In fact, we’re shaking up the whole model, and throwing our 30+ years in creative, media and marketing solutions at it, to offer the NZ industry something they never knew they always wanted. And right now, we’re looking for a great Administrator to be an integral cog in the Haines wheel!
About the role
As an Administrator you will provide support to all members of the Service Delivery team with day-to-day responsibilities such as processing advertising requests. You will also provide support to the Service Delivery Manager and Team Leader with administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone who is organised with excellent attention to detail, can build fantastic relationships, has strong administration skills, is confident working with new technology, and can think unconventionally.
More specifically, you will:
- assist with processing of marketing requests with a key eye for detail – ensuring everything is accurately processed
- work closely with our Account Executives to provide cover when needed
- support with adding to and updating the media database
- support with credit control
- assist the Service Delivery team with any additional administration.
This is a busy, process-driven role and you will need to be prepared to work hard, so if you're as cool as a cucumber (how cool is a cucumber, anyway?) and aren't daunted by a deadline-driven environment, then this role is for you.
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate is ambitious and hungry for a career within the recruitment industry. No experience is needed but you need to be a people expert and willing to learn. This role is a great way to develop a wide range of transferable skills – skills you can use to take your career onwards and upwards.
Alongside a great attitude, maturity, and good (maybe slightly wacky?) sense of humour you’ll need:
- excellent client service and relationship skills
- confidence and excellent communication skills
- attention to detail and grammatical skills.
An understanding of sales and commercials would be beneficial, but not essential as you’ll receive full training and support on the job.
We value our people and we know what makes them tick.
We have a variety of benefits on offer to ensure our people thrive in their roles:
- Six weeks annual leave and unlimited sick leave
- Dedicated learning and development pathways with a day a month dedicated to L&D
- A fully flexible working environment with all the tech to enable it
- Health and fitness subsidy
- A kitted-out kitchen – free barista coffee, breakfast foods, fruit, and snacks
We live and breathe by our values of:
- being people experts - we get people and know what makes them tick!
- adaptable - understanding, customising, and adapting solutions to suit
- ambitious - staying ahead of the game, embracing change, and encouraging new ideas
- we’re better together - the magic happens when we effectively collaborative as a team
- we're unconventional - we believe in the power of creative thinking, and when it comes to developing solutions, we prefer to colour outside the lines.
Our team knows how to have fun whilst working hard and achieving outstanding results!
This would be the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to start their career within the recruitment industry.
If this sounds like you, then apply now. We’d love to have you!