About the job
Our Client is currently delivering an exciting analytics project in the NZ health sector. We need a couple of additional data analytics consultants to join our Wellington team. Whilst having worked in Salesforce analytics domain is desirable a consultant with proficiency in analytics and database querying tools, data visualization techniques and building interactive dashboards will be considered.
This is a great opportunity to build expertise in Tableau CRM for the right person. Please note this is a project-based role for a minimum of 6 months. There is potential for the role to extend and/or go permanent.
- Understanding business requirement and plan solutions to address data needs
- Develop, design, and maintain Tableau CRM Apps made up of dashboards, recipes, lenses, and data sets.
- Collecting data from various data sources and normalize it
- Test and publish dashboards and reports and schedule refreshes
- Define access controls and implement security measures whenever required
- Creating wireframes and beta dashboards with a focus on user experience, correctness, and visibility
- Improve overall process in data management, collection, dashboard design, and product life cycle
- Solve data or performance issues related to data sets and data sources
- Monitor reports and dashboard usage, identify improvement opportunities
- Manage Tableau CRM-driven implementations, architecture, and administration
- Work in an agile, iterative environment in close contact with business stakeholders and users
- In-depth knowledge and a sound understanding of RDBMS systems, SQL, Business Intelligence, and data analytics
- Strong preference for previous experience developing solutions using Salesforce
- Proficiency in data visualization techniques and data storytelling to build visually stunning and interactive dashboards
- Strong preference for experience in developing and managing dashboards and reports in Tableau CRM
- Preference for experience in developing and managing dashboards and reports in other BI and analytics tools
- Experience working in Amazon Web Services, or with Snowflake
- Knowledge of data architecture, data modelling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization
- Able to manipulate and blend data in order to design dashboards and visualization
- Certifications in Tableau CRM and other Salesforce or BI tools is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence and Atlassian Jira
Apart from this, below are needed secondary skills for a Tableau CRM Developer:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of design principles and quality processes
- Understand and transform client expectations into technical requirement
- Knowledge of DevOps and basic project development lifecycle
- Understanding of data security and its implementation
If this role sounds like you, please Apply ASAP!