Do you want a role where your skill in relationship building is not only utilised but valued? You’ve found it.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for growing sales within the residential and commercial windows and doors market. You will build and maintain relationships with both new and existing clients in the residential and commercial sectors and support our customers by helping improve their knowledge of products and services.
In this role, you’ll:
- be responsible for generating new sales and gross margin improvement from new and existing key accounts
- be responsible for obtaining, vetting and implementing supply contracts for the region
- develop and implement strategic market-specific sales plans to achieve market expectations
- maintain a regular call plan and reporting for all key customers to ensure the necessary support, service and knowledge is maintained at the highest level
- ensure a high level of customer service by regular visits and back-up where product/delivery performance difficulties occur.
It goes without saying that you’ll have great time management and communication skills. You must be self-motivated, flexible, and comfortable handling complex interactions. You will also have strong attention to detail and a drive to get the job done right the first time.
A big part of this role with be spent out in the field, building relationships with both new and existing customers, so a vehicle will come as part of the package. You'll also be rewarded for your efforts through a great incentive scheme.
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude to work in a successful team, don’t hesitate – apply now!