Do you enjoy working on challenging, large-scale commercial builds?
Are you a natural leader who wants to manage their own team of trade staff and subcontractors?
Our client is a top-performing commercial construction company who operate nationwide across New Zealand. They're renowned for their high-profile projects, excellent work culture, and career progression on offer. Due to a healthy pipeline of projects for 2022, they're seeking experienced forepeople to join the Auckland team!
As a foreperson, you'll co-ordinate the day to day site activities, to ensure that projects are successfully delivered on time and within budget.
To be successful in this role you need...
- To be a qualified carpenter
- Previous commercial construction experience
- Project planning skills
- Strong customer focus and commitment to providing a high standard of work
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary + company vehicle and full medical insurance for yourself and a partner.
- The opportunity to work on high-profile commercial projects that everyone will know about - make a great name for yourself in the market.
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
For a confidential chat, please contact me on Rachel.Cusk@hainesattract.co.nz or 021 2263367.