- Manage and grow client portfolios and deliver private wealth services
- Either step up and grow professionally, or step in and show your skills
- Join at a time of growth and improvement, and make your mark
About the Role
If you’re an ambitious Trust Manager who wants to make an impression, at Trustees Executors all eyes are on you.
You’ll do everything you’d expect in a Trust Manager role – provide personal trustee services, estate administration, and other private wealth services – but what sets this one apart is the sheer scope to impress.
You could either step up into this role or be working at this level and be ready to showcase your skills. Either way, we want to see what you can do. You’ll start with a portfolio of clients and take a proactive approach to growing and managing it. You’ll find plenty of future growth and opportunity here, it’s an excellent time to join us.
To give our clients the best service, we’ve steadily been making extensive changes and improvements to our systems. We want to keep up the momentum, and we want you to be part of our improvement and growth. We’re an organisation who’ll listen to your ideas and embrace change. And as a smaller company, we can be serious about that and not just say it.
You’ll be joining a collegial, social team in a supportive culture where integrity is valued. If you’re stepping up into this role, you’ll benefit from mentoring opportunities, as well as the expanding skillsets and knowledge you’ll gain from delivering our huge range of services. If you’re already at a more senior level, you’ll enjoy working collaboratively to help us excel and show what you can do.
Are you starting to think about all the things you could achieve? Then our GM Private Wealth is happy to meet for a coffee so you can find out more about what to expect.
For someone with your ambition, drive and innovative streak, this will be an exciting and satisfying role. Help us achieve our goals, and we’ll help you achieve yours.
We are offering:
- Exposure within an established, reputable New Zealand Trustee Company.
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team of professionals.
- Great culture with a focus on employee wellness; casual Fridays, monthly drinks, Corporate Volunteer day, Christmas Shopping day, annual $100 Wellness Rebate and a Wellness Committee initiating several seminars, workshops, team competitions and events.
- A number of amazing employee benefits including Group Income and Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, discounts on Private Wealth services, ANZ banking packages, financial support for tertiary study assistance and full access to LinkedIn Learning resources for professional development.
To apply, please do so via the seek advert with your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates must have the right to work in NZ to be considered for this role.
Visit our website: www.trustees.co.nz
To follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trustees-executors-limited
This role is being handled by HainesAttract on behalf of Trustees Executors.