Join our client, a leading force in NZ's aviation, on an exciting digital innovation journey. Be part of a groundbreaking future!
Our client, a distinguished pioneer in New Zealand's vibrant airline industry, is poised for an exhilarating voyage into the realm of digital innovation. As we set our sights on the future, we're thrilled to invite you to join them on this extraordinary journey.
The Architecture Chapter is at the heart of this transformation, presenting both a unique opportunity and a challenge as they adapt to a dynamic 'new normal.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead Enterprise Architecture within their Architecture function, you'll be a trusted strategic partner across various business areas. You will collaborate with Tribe leaders to envision, plan, and design an ecosystem that fosters customer-centric service outcomes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop the architecture vision for the Tribe, consulting on strategy and long-term technology roadmaps for the business areas in conjunction with the wider Architecture community
• Work as a consulting enterprise architect within the Tribe, supporting the Tribe Lead and Tribe Digital Lead to develop the capabilities required to step-change delivery of their digital products
• Participate in the enterprise architecture governance processes to ensure decisions are within the digital dexterity guard-rails and aligned with the strategic direction
• Evangelise and communicate effectively the Enterprise Architecture value proposition to enable and align the Tribe vision and strategies to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Develop and maintain enterprise architecture models of current and target state using relevant modelling languages and tools.
• Work closely with Tribe leadership team to provide visibility of the options available in the market, do the necessary research and guide balanced build vs buy vs subscribe discussions and decision-making
• Represent the company in events of relevance for the industry or for our technology landscape (both attending and/or presenting)
Key Skills and Experience:
• Experience with formal modeling languages (e.g. UML, C3, Archimate, etc)
• Business and/or process analysis experience
• Presentation of complex topics to technical audiences and senior business stakeholders up to the executive level
• Strong business acumen and stakeholder management experience
• Able to engage with a variety of stakeholders and identify relevant constraints and motivations
• A high level of formal writing and documentation ability
• A broad understanding of technology concepts and self-motivated to identify and research new topics.
Join the passionate team and help shape the future of digital innovation in the aviation industry. Your expertise can be the key to unlocking new horizons in our exciting journey.
Apply now to be part of this extraordinary adventure, and if you're keen to know more, please feel free to reach out for a confidential chat.