Recruitment Solutions - Hamilton
Start 2020 with a fresh opportunity!
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re a highly organised person with a superior ability to prioritise, plan and co-ordinate!
This is a down-to-earth organisation looking for someone special to join their thriving business. Reporting to the CEO and HR Manager, this is a role requiring a calm demeanour and excellent interpersonal skills.
You might have a background that has required high proficiency with customer service, hospitality, travel or already be in a corporate office situation, but ideally you will have prior experience in a similar role. You will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency with general admin and have previously demonstrated strong organisational and time management skills.
This is a classic Executive Assistant role requiring your organisational skills to come to the fore.
- Domestic and international travel management
- General support of the Executive Team as required
- Board meeting travel, accommodation and catering arrangements
- Collation of Monthly Board Report
- Site maintenance under the oversight of the CEO
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Attend and minute HO Health and Safety Committee
- Event organisation including HO social events organisation
- Supervision of the receptionist and reception cover in her absence
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A great eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external key stakeholders
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Well presented
- Ability to work with a range of different personalities
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humour!
This is a busy role that requires a professional with a positive and proactive demeanour – so if you have a high attention to detail, enjoy providing an equally high standard of work and love being busy then we want to talk to you!
To be considered for this role you will need to be legally able to work in New Zealand.