Lead Dynamics 365 Consultant with Walkerscott
Work with our Clients · Wellington
Work for an innovative and fast-moving technology business that really makes things happen in business improvement.
Who are Walkerscott?
Walkerscott’s purpose is to ‘Make Business Better’. We do this through excellence in business applications; infusing analytics to create organisational intelligence while leveraging the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. As a Microsoft Gold Partner in Data and Analytics and Cloud Platform, our depth and focus in all things relating to Microsoft Technologies is a strength we bring to our customers.
A diverse collection of people, we come together through a shared passion for listening and interpreting client’s needs, and empowering them with clever, effective solutions that leverage this technology to drive growth, innovation and efficiency in their business. In short, we ‘Make Clever Happen’.
We are looking for a Lead Dynamics 365 Consultant to join our Wellington office. You will be working directly with clients so this role requires someone comfortable with both pre-sales and account management in a technical/functional support sense. Your experience with facilitating Dynamics 365 through presentations and demonstrations is a key part of this role.
As a Lead Consultant you will be managing a small team and as such providing direction and mentoring others. You will be providing programme and project management for Business Applications projects.
Developing high quality and lasting business relationships will be something you have done in the past and your specialist knowledge of business processes and the MS Dynamics and Power Platform product suite will help you support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet our clients’ business strategies.
- Ability to lead all aspects of the functional and technical sales process and advise on overall architect solutions; provide direction and mentoring as required.
- A minimum of 5 years with Dynamics 365 and/or leading Dynamics solutions.
- Programme level Solution Architecture experience.
- Solid functional knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Exceptional customer service skills, great follow-up with clients and team members, and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and a focus on quality.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
Ready to work with a great little NZ company with aspirations to be the best in their field? Go ahead and apply and we’ll be in touch to discuss further!
If you are currently residing in New Zealand and have the right to work permanently here, we would love to see your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great match for this job.
This role is being managed by HainesAttract – all applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.