About the business
Benmax is a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. Employing over 180 people, our team operates across six locations in Australia and New Zealand.
About the role
Benmax is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Service Technician to help build our business from the ground up.
You will have a sound knowledge of commercial air conditioning systems, be an excellent communicator and take pride in your work.
You will be looking to take the next leap in your career and grow with an organisation that is supportive and is driven to succeed.
· Undertake maintenance and service work that you would be proud to put your name to
· Deliver work in accordance with client contracts
· Respond to customer needs in a professional and timely manner
· Recommend repairs and prepare quotes
Qualifications and experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience post trade qualifications
· Certificate level 4 in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration (essential)
· National refrigeration licence (essential)
· Electrical certificate (essential)
· First aid certificate (Preferable but not essential)
Ready to work with a great Australasian company with aspirations to be the best in their field? Go ahead and apply and we’ll be in touch to discuss further!
If you are currently residing in New Zealand and have the right to work permanently here, we would love to see your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great match for this job.
This role is being managed by HainesAttract – all applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.