Symonite is a highly regarded company within the construction industry and with over 20 years' experience in the sector they have expertly achieved results on some of New Zealand's most prestigious projects.
They are seeking an organised and enthusiastic Project Manager who can lead their projects from inception to completion. You’ll be working with a team of architects, developers, and builders to develop custom solutions to suit every project.
Bringing your high standards and drive for performance, you will be responsible for ensuring project requirements and targets are met to the highest possible standard.
- identify and manage main contractor expectations
- manage the installation teams
- measure and design panels on CAD.
- exceptional communication skills
- construction site experience
- a background and solid understanding of CAD
- an aptitude for establishing and maintaining close working relationships with main contractors
- a proven track record of successfully managing projects and client expectations.
In return, you’ll get a competitive remuneration and the opportunity for career development.
You will have:
If you want to work for a great company with an excellent culture, you’re in the right place. For more information, please contact Joleah Whittle at firstname.lastname@example.org