Join Morphum Environmental’s diverse, enthusiastic, and passionate team as we tackle exciting multidisciplinary projects across New Zealand and Australia. We're currently offering roles from Intermediate to Senior levels for our centrally-located Wellington team.
As an Environmental Engineer, you'll contribute to delivering pragmatic, sustainable solutions that shape a more sustainable future. Whether you're an intermediate Engineer seeking a step towards a senior position or an intermediate professional ready to take on diverse challenges, you'll be part of an inspiring, close-knit team comprising engineering, science, sustainability, and water-sensitive urban design expertise.
- Education and Experience: A minimum Bachelor’s degree in environmental, civil engineering, or water resources, with at least 4 years of experience, emphasizing a commitment to fostering a more sustainable future.
- Passion for Problem-Solving: A drive for problem-solving, thriving in challenging environments, and a strong commitment to sustainable and environmental outcomes.
- Experience and Interest: Interest in areas such as site investigations, optioneering, site supervision, engineering investigation, scoping and design, design of three waters infrastructure, onsite water and waste water.
- Communication Skills: An excellent communicator adept at managing site operations, customer queries, and contractor engagement. Strong report writing skills are essential.
- Technical Expertise: A passion for sustainability and the environment, coupled with a high level of interest in three waters engineering. New Zealand experience is advantageous, particularly in Local Government and familiarity with stormwater assets such as ponds, wetlands, and GPTs.
If you're passionate about freshwater outcomes, motivated to make a real change, and eager to grow your career in environmental and civil engineering, join us. This role offers an opportunity to contribute to impactful projects that address daily challenges and shape a more sustainable future.
Morphum Environmental leads the way in environmental engineering and science, striving to co-create sustainable solutions for a flourishing ecosystem. We are committed to a holistic approach to sustainability, aiming to create a regenerative future. Our company culture prioritizes people, learning, and sustainability, offering a range of benefits including a sustainable transport subsidy, a vibrant social club, a wellness program, and ample opportunities for learning and development. We are dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, welcoming applications from all backgrounds, encouraging a collaborative environment where everyone's unique perspectives contribute to our collective success.
To apply, please submit your CV detailing your experience, qualifications, and a few lines about why you are excited about the opportunity.
Please note that this application is open only to New Zealand citizens and residence, or those who have working rights in New Zealand.
To express your interest for roles open to overseas candidates, please visit https://buildyourfuturenz.com/.